Saturday, December 20, 2008

Walkies!

A week ago, on Saturday, December 13, Roo took 2 steps to his daddy! Since then, he's managed to take a few more steps, but he's by no means stable on his feet. He's getting there, though. I would have posted this news sooner, but I've been ridiculously sick. Went to the doctor yesterday afternoon (finally) and was diagnosed with an upper respiratory tract infection and bronchitis. And now Roo and I both have to occasionally use Albuterol (I got a puffer yesterday). Yay. So, that's my one illness for the winter. I only allow myself one. So we're done with illness. For the winter. Right??? So why do I still wake up with a splitting sinus headache every morning?

We had a big old snowstorm yesterday afternoon/evening, so we're looking forward to putting Andrew in his snow clothes and letting him roll around in the snowdrifts :-) Hopefully we'll get some good pictures.

No comments: