Monday, August 6, 2007

Wow, 5.5 Months?

Today we're 5.5 months (-ish) along. Our little boy is very busy at various times of day -- most predictably when I lie down in bed at night to do some reading. Sometimes I can even see my tummy move! MurkyDad still hasn't quite had the pleasure of feeling the baby kick, but with the little guy growing steadily now (he's probably up to about 2 lbs!), that's sure to happen soon. But hey, I seem to be feeling enough of it for the both of us ;-)

We've picked out a nursery color and theme, and now we're on to the "reading reviews of cribs and other furniture" phase. We've been trying to reach the lady who schedules the birth classes at my hospital, but she's either away from the phone or on vacation lately. This makes me a bit nervous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good choice! One of Toby's buddies has a Zanzibar nursery. They might not be ready to give it away, but I'll see if there are any items they might want to see go to a new home.

Pictures! We want pictures! Did you paint yet?

-j-fav