Sunday, October 14, 2007

Nursery (Almost) Done!

Today we hammered out just about all of the rest of the nursery! (See below). Must've been that yummy oatmeal that MurkyDad made for us for breakfast this morning...

We put up the wallpaper border, cleaned the floor, arranged the furniture, put together the crib (including mattress, bumper, mobile, etc.), put up curtains and valances, hung photos on the wall, and moved in a glider rocker from our friend D.





Only a couple of things left to do: measure and put up blinds, put up floating wall shelves, get a rug...oh, and have a baby!

I have a lot of baby clothes to wash (get used to it, right???). That'll be my project this week after work -- that, and packing the hospital bag. We've still got to put the car seat bases into our cars and put the Pack 'n Play together, but I think we're in pretty durn good shape!

I love the nursery. I love that it's got lambies and bunnies and border collies and the perfect shade of green on the walls. I love that Daddy and I picked out the furniture and pattern together and that we both love them. We agree that the nursery is now the nicest room in the house. Only the best for our little man!

1 comment:

Hezza said...

The nursery looks AWESOME! Well done!