Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby Pictures

Today MDad and I quickly looked through a few of my baby pictures. We're still trying to decide who he looks most like, but honestly, when we put Andrew next to one of my baby pictures, he looks like me, and when we put him next to one of MDad's baby photos, he looks like MDad. He's truly a blend!

Hope to post some comparison photos at some point, but it will involve finding the photo scanner and being organized and stuff, and, well, that's asking a lot with a 7-week-old...

Just had a nice weekend with MurkyNan, and this coming weekend my HS girlfriends are coming to visit -- good times! Can't wait.

Andrew is lying on the couch next to me, and is dangerously close to learning how to roll over. Amazing how quickly they change and grow. He's going to figure out how to find and suck his thumb any day now, and his vocalizations are more diverse with each new day. He's very advanced -- of course, he's trying to eat his blankie at the moment, which is less than smart...

No comments: