Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby-Slinger-To-Be; Nursery-In-Progress Photos



Today I splurged and ordered myself a SlingEZee baby sling. I know, I know -- one can't be completely sure one will like the whole "babywearing," "sling thing" in general, but the SlingEZee gets consistently excellent reviews no matter where you look. Plus I liked the pretty patterns it's available in. Hey, I'm pregnant and able to indulge in, like, no vices these days (except ice cream), so forgive me this one thing.

Murky is definitely going through a growth spurt. He's done this before -- his usual activity level slows for a couple of days, and Mommy's tummy subsequently grows noticeably larger!


Photos of the nursery in progress:

The obligatory "before" (i.e. mess) picture.


Look at those sexy mitered corners and seams! Oh, wait -- you can't see the seams? That's because they're mitered so well! The walls are going to be sage green, and all of the trim, windows, and doors will be painted white.


We held up the wallpaper border just to give us hope that, someday, the nursery will be done. Isn't it cute? It has lambies! If you look closely enough, you'll notice that the lambies don't have knees, yet they're jumping. This is cause for no end of hilarity in MurkyWorld. Hey, we never pretended it was called NormalWorld.

No comments: