Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How did I manage this??

It's 8:03 p.m. The baby is fed, bathed, lotioned, nightied, and asleep. Bottles and breast pump supplies are washed and prepared for tomorrow. The garbage has been taken out. The coffeemaker is ready to go first thing in the morning, the dog and cats are fed, and the daycare contact sheet is pre-filled-out. I'm eating dinner (a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread, with a glass of lowfat milk - okay, so I've sacrificed being a foodie to being a mommy). My breakfast is made for tomorrow (uhhh, also PB&J on whole wheat bread...what can I say? It's moderately healthy and I like it). Two more things remain to be done before I go to sleep: I must figure out what I'm eating for lunch tomorrow and pack it, plus I must clean the litterboxes. In the interests of saving time, I may just throw a frozen dinner in my lunch bag and call it good.

Oh, and I even managed to rummage through a big stack of unfiled paperwork and find my most recent retirement account statements, which need to be sent to the loan officer tomorrow so I can continue the process of refinancing the mortgage. Which probably won't happen, at least not with the terms I thought it would, because the house didn't appraise for anywhere NEAR what it had to for the terms of the refinance...so now I may be screwed. Stupid economy.

No comments: