Friday, November 16, 2007

Random Restless Pregnant Post

I'm restless today. I took the day off because yesterday I felt like I was coming down with a cold, and I really didn't want to push it. But of course today I get up and, after blowing out some gross stuff, I feel fine and proceed to pay bills and do yet more laundry...

I also decided to tackle the kitchen floor grout -- a sign of impending labor??? Anyway, here's a photo:



You can clearly see where I've scrubbed, versus where I haven't scrubbed yet. Pretty grody, eh? Well, after much experimentation, I've found the perfect grout cleaner: a paste of white vinegar and baking soda. Cheap and non-toxic! However, it does make me crave fish and chips! Now that I know this works, I'm going to "paste" the floor in the half-bath next to the kitchen and leave the paste on while I do some other chores, thereby (I hope) minimizing my scrubbing time. I'm also pretty sure I wouldn't be able to wedge myself out of and up off the floor of the half-bath...

Here's a wicked cute outfit that I'm dying to get for Murky, even though he has wayyy to many clothes already (hence the laundry I'm doing today). "Professor Dad" and I fell in love with it at Babies "R" Us last weekend:



How fricken handsome is that???

No comments: