Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Angry cleaning

Since MDad and I have decided to give cloth diapers a try (heck, the worst that happens is that we end up with some really nice cleaning rags after we switch to 'sposies), I've been researching brands of diapers, plus cleaning methods and products, etc. One in particular seems to get mentioned a lot, since it's recommended for diaper pails: Bac-Out by BioKleen.

Apparently, Bac-Out is good not just for diaper pails, but also for removing pet odors, cleaning garbage disposals, etc. I couldn't help laughing when I read through the instructions for cleaning up after pets:

"For Pet Stains & Odors: Remove excess waste, apply Bac-Out™ directly on stain, let sit for 5 minutes or more, blot (never rub) with dry rage, reapply and leave on. Repeat process if needed."

Dry rage! Well, it did make me think back to a few months ago, when I was trying (unsuccessfully) to get my damn cat's urine smell out of the living room carpet. I'm pretty sure that what I was experiencing was dry rage.

No comments: