Friday, April 11, 2008

12:35 p.m.: Nurse baby, cuddle, sing.

1:00 p.m.: Baby wants some action! Play (quietly) with baby on floor. Check Vicks stick-on thermometer: 98.8 degrees.

1:30 p.m.: Move baby to bouncy seat.

1:45 p.m.: Baby falls asleep. 4 hours and 15 minutes puke-free (except for some "more-than-just-spitup, less-than-a-full-puke" after nursing)...

At some point today, I have to pick up a bottle of breastmilk that's stranded at daycare (I called; they're willing to bring it out to the car, since I don't want to bring Mr. Tummy Bug Vector into the center). I'm nervous about putting him in the car seat, though. I just know that as soon as I do, he will erupt. Murphy's Law.

My poor baby. He doesn't seem too upset, but I've cried several times today already. I hate seeing him sick. It shakes me to the core.

No comments: