Wednesday, April 23, 2008

21 Weeks

Going to bed soon, but an update -

The tooth still hasn't broken through, but Roo is sleeping better. He was only up twice last night (midnight and 3:30 a.m.) After the second feeding, I went back to bed and turned my alarm off, and we "slept in" until 6:45.

Got a letter from the nurse at daycare saying Andrew isn't up to date on his shots, so I had to explain to the director that he's on an alternative schedule, but that he will end up with all of the shots in time for the CT guidelines nonetheless. Still, it was annoying.

I'm going to ditch the Avent bottles due to the brouhaha about BPA. It's probably nothing, but what the heck. Why not shuck out some more $$$ for the baby industry? I was kind of annoyed that daycare won't accept glass bottles, since those are probably safest and best for the environment, but I can understand their concerns about potential shards of glass, etc. Sigh.

Had a very irritating day at work. Weirdos are coming out of the woodwork -- it happens every spring. And right at the end of the day, an older lady fell on the front steps and cut her head open, so I had to call 911, etc. I'm glad she's OK -- but man, there was a LOT of blood. Darn head wounds.

Went to the Parent Advisory Council meeting at daycare tonight (all parents are by default on the council). We are planning Spring Fling in May as well as some other events. Because, you know, I have all this spare free time lying around. Perhaps I will just bring in brownies.

Checked out The Wonder Weeks and SuperFoods for Babies and Children today.

OK, now I'm going to bed. I miss my Roo-Bear; I didn't get to see him much because of the meeting tonight. Then again, we'll meet again soon, probably around midnight and 3:30 a.m...should he still be getting up more than once to eat in the middle of the night???

No comments: