Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Scary dream(s)

I keep dreaming I'm pregnant again -- as in, a second time. Lemme tell you, THAT is a scary dream! And it's so real -- I can "feel" the baby poking an elbow or knee or foot out here or there. What does this mean?

The other type of dream I keep having involves having a screaming argument with my mother. Not a restful dream!

However, my beautiful, precious, wonderful child slept 7 hours straight last night, from 7:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m., then he nursed and went back to sleep from about 3:15 to 5:30 a.m., when my alarm went off. That was reeeeeeally cool. Please do that again, baby boy. I took him for a walk around the block this evening before his bath, and he pretty much zonked while doing his final evening nursies. I'm going to bed this instant.

No comments: